Simple - no more spending hours shopping and thinking of what to buy someone who has everything or sending gifts overseas
1. Complete the form below with the amount of Gift
2. Tell us what is the event and the date for delivery
3. We will acknowledge your special gift with a Customized Global Support Association
Event Card addressed to yourself or to your recipient with a description and photo of
what the money will be spent on
4. We will add the value of the gift to the card so that your recipient knows its value.
5. If you do not wish to disclose the amount - please add to your comments and we will delete from the card
6. You will receive a return email with a receipt of your gift shortly after you submit the form below
7. The card will be forwarded by post within 24 hours of receipt of funds to either your address or your recipients
- you choose. Please allow delivery time.
8. If time is short we can prepare an email version and forward this. Your choice.
Send Out Cards
We use high quality "Send Out Cards" to prepare cards and send out to your recipients. Our volunteers are trained to provide a professional look to the cards no matter what the event and will be personalised. The more information you can give us the more personalised they can become. The cards are generally posted within 48 hours or sent to you so that you can hand the card to the recipient as this has much more meaning and better quality than an email card. However, if time is of the essence we can send to your recipient by email. Please indicate if this is necessary in your comments.
Credit Card or Pay Pal Payment
Go to Store to complete transaction - Credit card fees apply
Direct Bank Transfer
Transfer the amount of your gift. Minimum AUD$10 to:
Account Name: Global Support Association Inc.
Bank: National Australia Bank - Australia
BSB: 084 852
Account Number: 846 803 595
Swift Code for International Transactions: NATAAU3303M
Reference on the transfer: Ensure you put a reference on the transfer and include in submit form to match your payment.
What the money will be used for:
Gifts between $10 and $200 will be used for additional protein, fruit, medical supplies, clothing, mattresses, blankets, underwear, toiletries, shoes etc for the 600 plus most needy children.
Gifts of $201 - $500 may be used to improve the living standards by improvements to toilets, kitchen, dining room, dormitories and facilities as well as library improvements, books and the farm project and to ensure that our rehabilitation projects for unaided victims is continued.
Gifts of $501 - $750 may be used for specific building improvements. education scholarships, sporting projects and special training such as woodworking classes and work experience for the senior children.
Gifts of $750 or more will be used for the current specific projects or any of the above projects you wish to nominate.